- nike dunk high earthquake (released fall/winter 2007)
- size – 7.5
- unique thrift store – watchung, nj
- were $29.99 but after 50% discount i ended up paying $14.99
- retail price: $89.99 (of course a real gold chain would cost much more)
- besides one of the insoles missing it’s in super condition. lol.
just added to my closet: Nike Dunk High “Earthquake” (released Fall/Winter 2007)
i love my dunks so of course it was natural for me to gravitate towards them. the universe knows what its child likes. thanks universe.
Trackback from your site.